Angeion Group’s end-to-end class action services, best practice approaches, and dedicated operational infrastructure provide a streamlined and efficient administration path for all types of class action matters including: Antitrust, Securities, Labor & Employment, and Consumer. Some of the cases being managed by our settlement administration team include:
- William and Virginia McCurdy, et al. v. Wilkinson Enterprises, Inc.
- Stallard and Strong, et al. v. Fifth Third Bank, et al.
- Tanner et al. v. TPUSA, Inc.
- Golovko, et al. v. 230 Fifth Avenue
- Pinto et al. v. Felidia Restaurant
- Amador v. The Brickman Group, LTD., LLC
- Ebin v. Kangadis Food, Inc.
- Nelson v. Ledgewood B.K. Inc., et al.
- Flores, et al. v. One Hanover, LLC, d/b/a Harry’s Café and Steak
- Guttentag et al. v. Ruby Tuesday, Inc.
- Krapf et al. v. Fourth Wall Restaurants, LLC, et al.
- MacArthur v. Allendale Community for Mature Living of New Jersey, et al.
- Thompson v. Peak Energy Services USA, Inc.
- Manuel Lizondro – Garcia v. Kefi LLC
- Diombera, et al. v. The Riese Organization, Inc.
- Chhab, et al. v. Darden Restaurants, Inc. d/b/a The Capital Grille
- Maxcimo Scott and Jay Ensor, et al. v. Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
- Allan, et al. v. Realcomp II Ltd., et al.
- Huber, et al. v. Lovin’ Oven Catering of Suffolk, Inc. et al.
- Clem, et al. v. Key Bank
- Santos, et al. v. Goode, et al.
- Citizens Bank Forced Placed Insurance-Cook v. RBS Citizens, N.A, and Richards v. RBS Citizens, N.A.
- Orakwue, et al. v. Selman & Associates Ltd., et al.
- Perez, et al. v. Isabella Geriatric Center, Inc.
- Helmer, et al. v. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company